The Listing Photo

The Listing Photo

Monday, July 18, 2011

Hotmail Account Hacked - Temporary (I hope) Gmail address

All is good here in Roatan (the picture above was taken at the Shrimp Festival a few weeks back, and those 2 beauties are the "Salva Vita Beer Girls),  except that my Hotmail account has been taken over by someone or something and is sending out span.  Hotmail shut it down, and I have enrolled 3 times in their process to re-open the account.  They are very cautious and the process is very frustrating. 
They ask for info such as "the subject lines of a few recent emails I sent (I rarely fill out a subject line), the complete and exact names of 5 people in my address book

Until further notice, and gawd, I hope it comes soon, I can be reached at annahfoster@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment