The Listing Photo

The Listing Photo

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Almost There and Happy Halloween

Oops! Forgot Andrew's picture below.
Almost ready. Wind howling tonight in Inner Harbor, and rainy. Today, my friend Bart flew up from NC to take home my last car, the old black Jeep. We met my family........
Anna

Nana Pat and Anna


Brother, Foster, Niece Denise, husband Erik



at the Irish Pub a few blocks away for a great farewell lunch. After a couple Stella beers, I was more relaxed and we had a great time. I received a wonderful homemade card from Anna, saying, Don't go away again. How sweet. She is 4 and can print pretty well. So, after seeing John and Nancy, last week, have said goodbye to all the family.


Will finish stowing, and fuel and water up, and depart for Norfolk tomorrow, and after a good rest, will depart there, perhaps, Tuesday or Wednesday. So, Happy Halloween and goodbye.




No comments:

Post a Comment