The Listing Photo

The Listing Photo

Friday, July 9, 2010

Roatan Monkeys

Finally, I had my camera with me this morning at breakfast when the monkeys showed up. Trouble is they move so quickly, and my Nikon Coolpix is so slow, that I couldn't get one decent shot. They were all very blurry, and not worth posting. I would know that that fuzzy thing was a monkey, but you might not have believed me. The shot below is the best I was able to take.


So, this evening, I took out at dusk to try to capture a couple decent shots where they play, and I think, are fed, before heading up into the trees for sleep. There were 3 or 4 - they move so quickly that I am not sure. And again, running across the roof of this shed, not much more than a blurr.Or they turn their head away, before the Nikon can take the pic.Finally got this fellow coming out to a tree to harass me a bit, and decided to just make a film.
So, below, 2 quick films of the Monkeys of Fantasy Island, Roatan. Hope you are happy, Shelby!





No comments:

Post a Comment