The Listing Photo

The Listing Photo

Monday, August 30, 2010

Mexico bound? Nah.....


Jerry, the dock master here at Fantasy Island has put up FB posts recently saying that the management company here is leaving, turning the resort back to the owner of the property. The transfer is Nov. 1st. So Jerry is advertising for a cruiser who would like to transport about 1000 pounds of records and documents to Isla Mujeres, Mexico - off the coast of Cancun. Carlos, the manager here and a wonderful guy, came to me the other day to personally ask if I would consider doing it, and even offered to sweeten the pot, as this is not a free deal, but a paid service. But he appealed to my ego, saying it would be an 'adventure' and how much I love them.


I am actually considering it. Ha! It just happens that my friend Bart, who was a US Air captain, has remarked to me several times about this wonderful place he would fly over when landing or taking off from Cancun. Isla Mujeres. Said it is a place that I really ought to see and that he thinks I would love it there.


Is only about 300 nm each way. Maybe.......

No comments:

Post a Comment