The Listing Photo

The Listing Photo

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Welcome Davina!

Below is the latest addition to Annah Foster - temporary, I am afraid - but one that has already done me great benefit. Meet Davina.
She is enthusiastic, hard working, fun, and positive, and brings a LOT of woman's touch to Annah Foster - even made me throw some stuff away - or at least agree to selling it. She has owned her own boat for 10 years, built a house for herself and her then husband, and comes with tool skills, sailing skills, and her current captain gives her 100% Grade A recomendation. If her schedule allows, she will be working along with me as helper, 3rd and 4th hand, and she is turning out to be a great companion and help. She is hitchhiking around the world on sailboats, and is actively looking for a ride out of here, and I am afraid I will be departing here too late to suit her.
She has asked me to include the direction to her blog so if you would like to read about her - go to: www.dreamyourlife.wordpress.com
After a nice afternoon, we both wanted to go to the same happy hour so I took her there and we both went our separate ways.
My separate way ended up being invited to join a bartender I know - Christina - who asked me to join her and 2 young men for a tour of ladies' nights at several high end night clubs. Places that I would never go to otherwise. I pretended that I was 25 again, drank, danced, and today I am paying for it.


Christina:She is the most knowledgable cruiser about where the cheap stuff is and the freebies around. Knows all the angles. She promised the 3 of us that she would get us a free ride back to our dinks, and sure enough, with her cute looks, and charm, and a nice tanned leg stuck out a bit, a car stopped and she talked us into the ride.

My head is preventing me from a lot of writing, and there are a lot of diversions around right now, so I must sign off for another.

No comments:

Post a Comment