The Listing Photo

The Listing Photo

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dontcha just hate a cold

Oh, this is so miserable - bored, feeling terrible, blah, over-medicated, eyes watery, throat burning, listless - oh the list goes on. I hate a cold.

To add to it, this anchorage is murder lately, and last night there were 25-28knot winds out of the east and 3 foot seas out of the north, which hammered the port side regularly, knocking the boat hard. I set the anchor alarm. Woke up a dozen times because of the loud pounding, and a couple rain squalls.

Good news. Although my internet does not do well in high winds for some reason, I was able to read an email from the assistant to the Pittsburgh attorney, who writes with apology, that he will be getting onto my case in a couple of days. He apologizes for not having written sooner, and after a couple more tax returns, will dig into the materials he has and see where we stand.

Gotta go. Atchoooo!

1 comment: