The Listing Photo

The Listing Photo

Friday, November 6, 2009

Goodbye for Now

Paul and I have been talking almost everyday via Skype. He is in the mountains of Guatemala, and I am in Norfolk, and we both can look at the same weather forecasts online. We spoke last night and have a new plan since last post. There should be a lessening in the winds as this low passes about 1pm today here. ( It is hard to believe since now, at 8am, the boat is rocking back and forth and every halyard in the marina is clanging away against its mast.) But, if the forecast is true, things should be lessening very soon, and I will drop the lines about 1pm, and be heading out by 2pm.

So, unless you read differently, I am gone, and will blog about my trip in about 2 weeks, or more, or less..........

No comments:

Post a Comment