The Listing Photo

The Listing Photo

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday, November 7,2009

Well, I did NOT depart yesterday. The calm did not come in time to safely make the decision, so I spent one more night here in Little Creek. One more night of $1 beers at the marina restaurant, and a nice pound of shrimp and triple chocolate cheese cake for desert. Real health food!

810 am - Running fridge to get her down as low as possible. Was 32 degrees when I awoke at 6am. (Yes, Wes, SIX am). Made my coffee and at a banana, and took my pill. Marina office just opened. Going to fire up the engine to warm and pull in the shore power cord, and call them for some dock hand help getting away. Will be away by 9am.

So, I am finally gone. Update in about 2 weeks, God willing.

1 comment:

  1. "If a Dennis wakes at 6am and nobody is there to see it did it actually happen?"

    ReplyDelete