The Listing Photo

The Listing Photo

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas - French style -

Internet is coming and going today, so will be brief.
This is my nouveaux ami, Jean, who along with his mate, Josieane, has been just a great friend. We met in Bermuda, and when I anchored here in Marigot Bay, St Martin, there was Kurika, their Amel, 100 meters in front of me. They have introduced me to 2 friends who live here - Bernard, who is rebuilding a sailboat on the hard - for TEN years - and Peggy, who hosted me for Christmas day dinner. This is Jean and I on Christmas Eve.

Bernard, moi,Peggy, and Josieane, at Peggy's home.


Et, une autre photograph-

2 days ago, here at what was Ric's and now Bonita's, on the Dutch side, I met a wonderful couple from the US. At their table were 2 lovely Russian ladies, who asked to visit my boat, and so I picked them up, along with Oksana's delightful 11 year old daughter, Paulina for a nice visit on AF. Afterwards, I met them again at a restaurant, and remembered to a take a picture - below.



No comments:

Post a Comment