The Listing Photo

The Listing Photo

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday

Going to try to get some pictures online here. I am working with the little Acer, and not sure if it will work so well.
I changed the oils in both diesels, and have the steering pretty well taken care of now. Perhaps a bit more bleeding, I am not sure. Planning to depart here late in the week - Friday or Saturday. Will see. Took a few pictures today, but lost the 5 mile WIFI antenna in the rain showers. I awoke early with a terrible leg cramp, so have bought some bananas and hopefully that will not happen again soon. Gotta keep some bananas aboard! Ok - let's see how the pictures work:

This is a picture of my new friends from Halifax's boat. Al, Jean, and Mack, who came out to help me with bending on the jib:


This is a restaurant on the water next door to where I have bought fuel-5 gallons for $30! -taken from the dink in the water.

Bermuda Yacht Services keeps the green building as a free place for cruisers to come, use free wifi and get info:This is The Bermuda Dinghy Club and marina. The 1st floor is Achmed's restaurant - from another post with the fellow who injured his hand, and the 2nd floor is the club, with cheap drinks and good fellowship with other sailors, fishermen, etc.:And a departing sailboat, at dusk, motorsails out towards the town cut - from the balcony of the Dinghy Club.

I am having internet troubles so will have to cut this short for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment