The Listing Photo

The Listing Photo

Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Hour.....


Jerry, the dockmaster here at Fantasy Island, tries to put a nice happy hour - 4-6, weather permitting - almost every night. I go pretty often, but have skipped a few lately. A few days ago, Dave, an incredibly talented guitarist and I tried to jam a bit - yeah, right - like I can 'jam" - with my keyboard and his guitar, but during the 2nd song, it started to rain. He and his wife walked by the boat this morning and asked me to come over tonight and try again.

Loading a keyboard and beer case full of music is not easy ( and I am glad I don't play the harp) but I loaded the dink with everything and headed over at 4. We had a ball. He can play anything, and I - well - I tried......

There was quite a crowd tonight, it being so close to Christmas, and the hangers on - 9pm, I think - were in the mood for a group shot as I was packing to go. Great picture and wonderful folks.

I hope they had as much fun as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment