The Listing Photo

The Listing Photo

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year - Feliz Ano Nueva - Bon Anee!

OK - the spelling might not be correct, but the message is the same, and heartfelt. To all of you who stop in now and then, to check out my life living aboard my wonderful, old, fat boat, Annah Foster - Happy New Year!

I have just returned from the happy hour at the marina green, where there were at least 25 cruisers together for a glass of champagne, or cocktail, to begin the night. My good friends Jim and Norma and I talked for over an hour - yeah, tellin' lies, but having fun. For the rest of the night, the plan is dinner away from the resort, with my friend, Patricia, and then returning for the party here at the resort - we will miss the dinner, but there will be some games, Garifuna dancers, fire dancers, and Henry, our steadfast bartender - who can mix drinks and music with equal skill, will DJ the last bit for everyone to dance.

Pictures will follow. The celebration begins! Happy New Year, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment